Introduction

Home Forums Introduce Yourselves! Introduction

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Marc
    Participant

Hi folks,
    Glad I following this course from Jordan.
    I’m Marc, member Digitwalker63, i’m located in Belgium Antwerp. Bussy with music for some years, playing, singing, multitrack recording and mixing with Cubase as DAW. With this course i want to develop skills for musicproduction.

Jordan Winslow
    Keymaster

It’s great to meet you, Marc!

At the time of your post, this class is still being designed so you will probably see things change here and there as new lessons are uploaded, new exams are created and new students join the discussion!

Thank you for being active and for sharing your experience and any questions you have as they really help me ensure everyone gets the most out of these courses as possible.

I have never met anyone from Antwerp but I have met a few people from Belgium when I was in college myself! Cubase was one of my first DAWs as well, and it is great for mixing!

Some people even go as far as to use Ableton for production and Cubase for mixing.

Marc
    Participant

Hi Jordan,
    Thanks for your reply.
    I was thinking the same. Let’s gonna use Ableton Live for production because its a very popular DAW (and also to follow your course) with a lot of shared things and use the Cubase for recording and mixing.
    Looking forward to the next lesson.
    Oh, btw, your students never could get 100% of the 1e exam, there is a question where non of the suggested answers is correct.

see you,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.